Monday, 11 December 2006

So it begins..

Y, Halo Thar.

Sorry, anyway, This is my first blog and I doubt anyone will ever find it, but hey! Im inspired, and so what does inspiration do? Take control.. or not, Suffice to say, I feel I can contribute an hour a day to this, regardless of who reads it, or not, as the case may be.

And so, It begins!

6 comments:

Xay said...

Just testing my comment system.

Tobold said...

Good luck with your blog.

Anonymous said...

ah never give up is my moto...i write to please myself...once u write to please others, that's when the problems happen. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Very entertaining blog! I have a small issue with one aspect of the grammar that does detract from my enjoyment of the otherwise good writing.

You are using commas waaaaaaaay too much. Please break up some of these long sentences with periods. Please? Periods are not only for the end of paragraphs =D.

I hope this does not come off as negative because I do really enjoy your words and I have fun reading them.

Xay said...

Just noticed that!

Ill work on it.

Anonymous said...

Feel free to delete my comment too, just wanted to give my 2 cents.