Monday, 17 September 2007

Damn That Tobold :P.

Considering hes just linked a blog post that in turn links to an old post - Which links here.. Now may be a good time to rejuvinate this old dog.

In Short Order, My desire to post on this blog petered out whilst I was levelling my Blood Elf Paladin - However, Shortly after my WoW account was banned and so I rerolled quite recently, forgetting about this blog (with my email adress change, that is).

For anyone deciding to visit - This blog will probably be posted on again, But not as regularly as tobolds, so dont all nay-say like the last lot did!

I must also apologise in advance for any annoyances in my typing, This is recreational afterall.

------

As mentioned, I now play WoW Again - I am a Level 70 Druid on Argent Dawn, Currently Resto Specced, Fresh 70 and not yet raiding. I do hope to raid soon, have applied to one guild but currently waiting on response whilst upgrading my gear (Armory me if you wish - Ashyran @ Argent Dawn).

It was hard when I got banned before, Personal reasons and the ongoing dispute over the ban means im not going to discuss it on a blog as such. Nonetheless after a hiatus i returned and quickly levelled up this little tree person :D. Im enjoying Restoration healing a great deal and dont foresee tiring of it anytime soon, Though I hope any upcoming changes (Such as "free damage" mentioned by a blue sometime ago) help address my problem of being unable to do much solo.

Anyways, Long period away, Lets hope for a long period back here again, and for a decent future in WoW.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how after all this time, "being a lvl 70 and raiding" is still the only "endgame" in WoW.

Eve is the Fisherman's Friend of MMOs. If you're weak, you can't take it.

I doubt you'd excel in Eve.

Xay said...

I had EvE, I quite enjoyed sitting there all day mining rocks.

Anonymous said...

Eve is a good game, however wow is better in my opinion

Anonymous said...

Good game and I will play the rest of my life.

Marie ann
http://mmorpgfree.awardspace.co.uk