Ah quit it you mysterious commentators, but on the other side, thanks for reminding me.
For those who care, which seem to number at 2, And DM was right on the money - I have been EXTREMELY occupied with BC. Not blogging for one day turned into 2, then 3.. and so on.
But now im back!
I have been no lifing it since release. What can I say? Its great. My Shaman is 70, My Priest is 70 abd i'll be levelling those old alts sometime in the future. My Blood Elf Mage made it to level 20 and is ready to be played again in the future.
Of course, Im not the only one. As the title says, The creed for many a MMORPG player is "I No Life, Therefore I Am." Of course, this is not the majority or we wouldnt have a expansion mainly orientating around casual players. Yes, Casuals, dont argue with me or ill smite you.
I Levelled my Shaman (Pretty much neglecting my priest) Resto Specced upto 70 and was probably in the top 100 to reach 70 Horde Side on my server. I got his Kharazan Key and so forth - and hit a snag, a bit like tobold. The guild i had joined was already established as a good raiding guild pre-tbc. It was fairly well led with a good underlying network of friends and such - I slotted in okay, filling Healer spots in 5 mans. But, As i say - Like Tobold - The same 10 People were running Khara over and over. After not getting into any Kharazan raids i'd signed up for, I delisted and havnt logged in since I heard my Alliance Raid Community had a shortage on the Healer/Priest side of things.
So, Last Saturday I logged in and respecced shadow. I dinged 70 Yesterday. That's twice ive dinged 70 in Blades Edge Mounains. And as for my priest - I think thats where i'll be staying for a while.
As for Questing, BC has many parallels with one or two quest chain differences from faction to faction. Blades Edge of course, has pretty much the parallel of the Horde Quests. The Horde Q's being "go kill fey drakes" and such, and the Alliance being "go kill dire wolves" - rinse and repeat.
I think i could probably do it once, twice, or thrice more. But thats about it. But thats ALOT of content.
Sooo, Look through the blog, look me up, heck even stalk me in game. Upto you!
Moving away from WoW for a second, I think you know what im going to mention.
C&C 3 - Demo. 1 Word - Awesome.
Now people are like "graphics lawl" - and whilst im disappointed with the whole building collapse thing thats about it. One must remember that for a game thats been in development for a good portion of time, The game engine has limits unless they completely redisgned it today, which would make it release even later.. no thanks.
It plays decently, looks decent and seems to be a fairly enjoyable game with decent acting in the cinematics (Gogo Cylons/Sharon/Starship Troopers.. I mean GDI Lieutenant/Commander somethingortheother) - So yeah, some decent actors pulling it off well enough.
Apparently you can play NoD in the Demo too, but im not going to trouble myself too much with that - Its a recommended download if you care what I think.
Anyways, If i dont post again soon - Ive forgotten >_>. In that case post a comment and i get bombarded about it. Hehe.
Good BC'ing! Maybe I'll Mention the armory next time :).
Friday, 2 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment