Wednesday, 3 January 2007

Response: Chain Tagged!

Well I lied.. so sue me.. well dont, That would be bad - But still.

Tobold tagged me with a wretched chain letter type thing, So i suppose i should stop being lazy and post about it - Tobold's "Tag" Here.

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

.. Not that you would know anything, but still.. Now.. time to think..

1) I never finished Secondary School. For those of you not in the United Kingdom, Secondary School is "High" School, or w/e. Its 11-16 or somesuch. Anyways, I had some issues during my last year and dropped out - Im currently doing my GCSE's at college though, so hey, not all doom and gloom.

2)I lived in New Zealand for 5/6 Months. Yeah, It was great. Its a lovely country with nice people and .. its just.. Clean, if you get my meaning. I lived in the suburbs of Wellington. Waikanaei I think, Near Kappanui, if im spelling any of this right. A Good Experience that i remember even though that was.. 7 or so years ago now.

3)Ive yet to work a day in my life. Now, im still young, but still. Ive done work EXPERIENCE, But iven ever been employed and thus earned money from a job. I earn money from doing odd things for my mum and from my EMA - A government incentive to encourage attendance at college. I get paid £30 a week to attend so, fun.

4)I cant stand Fish. Its odd, but im running out of ideas. Now, I like fish in the sense of pets, and sometimes fish fingers. But i just cant stand the smell or taste of all other fish, it makes me want to be ill - Infact, any kind of seafood except the aforementioned makes me feel ill.

5)The First 2 Pc Games I ever Played were Simcity 2000, And Warcraft 2. Heh, Its true. Ive been a warcraft fan for a while :). Ive been using computers for a looooooooong time now, and i will always remember the afternoons spent playing away on Warcraft 2, and indeed - Simcity.

Well.. I tag whoever reads this and decides to comment :D - If you have any further questions or whatelse - Feel free to ask.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah shame you cant tag me as Tobold already has...just collecting my thoughts for my 1st post of the year on my blog & will have my responce around there somewhere.

Xay said...

Aww.

I was thinking of posting beforehand being all emo about how my computer behaves sometimes, but i decided against it :).

Maybe next post :D. Keep me posted, I tend to forget these little things and will be interesting to read.

Tobold said...

Keep up the good work. Nothing attracts readers as much as regular writing, believe me.

By the way, this "blog tag" game isn't only going round among game blogs. If you search Google for "five things you didn't know about me" you get tons of hits from December 2006. And everybody complains about being tagged, but particates anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

OK I have made a reply to being 'tagged' by Tobold & Gitr. Come take a look if you want to uncover some more about moi!